Nail Clippers & Grinders
Showing all 3 results
Electric nail clipper for pets26,00€
Replacement head for electric nail clippers9,00€
LED light Pet Nail Clipper19,99€
Nail Clippers for cats
Cat parents understand how important it is to have nail clippers for their cats. If you are a new cat parent who does not know a lot about cat accessories, keep in mind that you will need to have cat nail clippers with you.
Best nail Clippers for cats
We searched for the best nail clippers for your cat and have compiled the best options available. Check these excellent clippers and make sure that you figure out which one is the best nail clipper for your cat.
Why cut the nails of our cat?
Hygiene is essential not only for you but also for your cat. You must maintain their hygiene by clipping their nails and cleaning them properly. If you are not clipping the nails, it will result in the formation of the feet and result in injuries.
How to correctly use the nail clipper?
Are you wondering how to use the nail clipper correctly? You do not need to worry about that because it is a simple and easy process, but you need to be vigilant.
- Start with repairing the equipment. You will need cat nail clipper along with scissors and a flashlight. Or use our awesome cat nail clippers with light!
- The next step is to understand how to cut the nails and what is the cutting range. It is better to understand the blood supply arrangement to ensure that you are not cutting the nails incorrectly. It has to be parallel to the bottom.
- Once you understand the cutting range, you can easily cut the nails without a lot of trouble.
- Once that is done, you can then treat the fluff boy.
When to cut the cat nails?
It does not appropriate to answer that. If you feel that the nails of your car are long enough and can cause injuries, it is essential to cut them. It might be a hindrance while they are sitting on the ground. Therefore you will have to figure out when is the best time to cut the nails of your cat at home.
How often I have to cut my cats nails?
Remember that you will need to cut the nails of your cat at least every 4 weeks. If you feel that the nails are big enough, you can cut them within three weeks.
Tricks to cut the nails of your cat
Sometimes clipping the nails of your cat can be difficult. And to be prepared with that, you will need to learn a little more about nail clipping. We have covered a few points that you must know before you are trying to clip the nails of your cat.
- When planning to clip the nails of your cat, you should make sure that you are using good quality scissors and nail clippers.
- If you are clipping the nails for the very first time, there have to be at least two people, one for clipping the nails and the other one to comfort your cat.
- If you are unable to have perfect control with the nail clipping, you can use the grinding option, which might help you to have better control.
- Choose the best quality tools to ensure that the nail clipping process is easy and gentle.
- Be careful when you are cutting the nails. Try to isolate the finger when cutting the nails.